Optimal rates of 2,4-dichlophenoxyacetic acid foliar application for control of common scab in potato
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 293–302, September 2014
How to Cite
Thompson, H.K., Tegg, R.S., Corkrey, R. and Wilson, C.R. (2014), Optimal rates of 2,4-dichlophenoxyacetic acid foliar application for control of common scab in potato. Annals of Applied Biology, 165: 293–302. doi: 10.1111/aab.12138
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2013
- Horticulture Australia Ltd
- Australian Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!