REGIONAL ANAESTHESIA AND PAIN THERAPY
The stability of a sulphite-free epidural analgesic solution containing fentanyl, bupivacaine, and adrenaline
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Foundation. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 1321–1327, November 2013
How to Cite
BRUSTUGUN, J., TROLAND, S. and BREIVIK, H. (2013), The stability of a sulphite-free epidural analgesic solution containing fentanyl, bupivacaine, and adrenaline. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 57: 1321–1327. doi: 10.1111/aas.12206
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Fresenius Kabi, Halden, Norway
- Hospital Pharmacy at Oslo University Hospital, Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.