Previous versions of this paper were presented at the 12th World Congress of Accounting Historians (Istanbul, July 2008), the 5th European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM) Workshop on Accounting and Management in Historical Perspectives (Innsbruck, November 2008), the American Accounting Association Meeting (New York, August 2009), and a seminar at the Instituto de Empresa Business School. We are grateful to participants at these forums, Macario Cámara, Luis Fernández-Revuelta, Graeme Dean and three anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support of grants SEJ2007-67582-C02-01 and ECO2010-22105-C03-01 through the Spanish Ministry of Innovation.
Educational Reforms Set Professional Boundaries: The Spanish Audit Function, 1850–1988
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Abacus © 2013 Accounting Foundation, The University of Sydney
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 99–137, March 2013
How to Cite
Carrera, N. and Carmona, S. (2013), Educational Reforms Set Professional Boundaries: The Spanish Audit Function, 1850–1988. Abacus, 49: 99–137. doi: 10.1111/abac.12004
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Innovation. Grant Numbers: SEJ2007-67582-C02-01, ECO2010-22105-C03-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!