This paper has benefited from the comments provided by an anonymous referee and Stewart Jones (the Editor), Eli Bartov, Paul Brown, Dennis Campbell, Dan Dhaliwal, Anna Loyeung, Mark Russell, Julie Sek, Jon Tyler, Joe Weber, Peter Wells, and workshop participants at the Manchester Business School and the University of Technology, Sydney. We thank Stephen Keane for assistance with data collection.
Do Board Characteristics Influence the Shareholders' Assessment of Risk for Small and Large Firms?
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Abacus © 2013 Accounting Foundation, The University of Sydney
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 161–196, June 2013
How to Cite
Christy, J. A., Matolcsy, Z. P., Wright, A. and Wyatt, A. (2013), Do Board Characteristics Influence the Shareholders' Assessment of Risk for Small and Large Firms?. Abacus, 49: 161–196. doi: 10.1111/abac.12005
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!