The authors would like to thank Professors Kees Camfferman, Kari Lukka, Masumi Nakashima, Pauline Weetman, Dr Yannis Tsalavoutas, and participants at the research seminar at the Turku School of Economics for their help. They are especially thankful for the contributions of two anonymous reviewers for improving their work. They gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Foundation for Economic Education and the Turku School of Economics.
Are Legal Families Related to Financial Reporting Quality?
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Abacus © 2013 Accounting Foundation, The University of Sydney
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 242–267, June 2013
How to Cite
Lindahl, F. and Schadéwitz, H. (2013), Are Legal Families Related to Financial Reporting Quality?. Abacus, 49: 242–267. doi: 10.1111/abac.12008
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!