I thank the former editors in chief and staff editors who contributed their thoughts to this article. I also thank the members of past editorial boards and staffs and authors for their contributions to the American Business Law Journal (ABLJ or Journal). Finally, I thank the executive committee and membership of the Academy of Legal Studies in Business (ALSB) for their support and encouragement of the Journal's activities for the past fifty years.
Toward a Global and Digital Age: The American Business Law Journal, 2000–2010
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author. American Business Law Journal © 2013 Academy of Legal Studies in Business
American Business Law Journal
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 43–62, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Dhooge, L. J. (2013), Toward a Global and Digital Age: The American Business Law Journal, 2000–2010. American Business Law Journal, 50: 43–62. doi: 10.1111/ablj.12004
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!