Our thanks go to Kris Daniels of Wordprocessing Etc. for a helpful transcription. Edits have been made for length and clarity. We also thank the Academy of Legal Studies in Business for its generous support of this panel session.
Panel Session: The American Business Law Journal at Fifty: Past, Present, and Future
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. American Business Law Journal © 2013 Academy of Legal Studies in Business
American Business Law Journal
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 159–194, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Bird, R. C., Cahoy, D. R., Gabel, J. T.A., Greene, S. M. and Prenkert, J. D. (2013), Panel Session: The American Business Law Journal at Fifty: Past, Present, and Future. American Business Law Journal, 50: 159–194. doi: 10.1111/ablj.12007
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!