We wish to thank Professor Margo E.K. Reder, Boston College, for her research and assistance on this article.
Exceeding Authorized Access in the Workplace: Prosecuting Disloyal Conduct Under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. American Business Law Journal © 2013 Academy of Legal Studies in Business
American Business Law Journal
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 281–335, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Greene, S. and O'Brien, C. N. (2013), Exceeding Authorized Access in the Workplace: Prosecuting Disloyal Conduct Under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. American Business Law Journal, 50: 281–335. doi: 10.1111/ablj.12010
This article was selected as Holmes Cardozo Finalist and Distinguished Proceedings Paper and received the Best Employment Paper Award sponsored by Jackson Lewis LLP at the Academy of Legal Studies in Business Conference 2012.
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!