For helpful discussions, I thank Eric Talley and Ken Bamberger. I also thank the anonymous referees and Robert Emerson for their excellent comments. All errors are mine.
Governmental Concessions in Corporate Bankruptcy Proceedings: A New Approach
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author. American Business Law Journal © 2013 Academy of Legal Studies in Business
American Business Law Journal
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 337–411, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Rotem, Y. (2013), Governmental Concessions in Corporate Bankruptcy Proceedings: A New Approach. American Business Law Journal, 50: 337–411. doi: 10.1111/ablj.12011
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!