I would like to express my gratitude to Professor Marisa Anne Pagnattaro for her continuing encouragement. Special thanks are also due to Professor Robert Bird, Professor Baris Soyer, Professor Andrew Tettenborn, my colleagues at Swansea University and Jilin University, and ABLJ anonymous referees for their helpful suggestions and comments on early drafts of this manuscript.
The Achilles Heel That Hobbles the Asian Giant: The Legal and Cultural Impediments to Antibribery Initiatives in China
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author. American Business Law Journal © 2013 Academy of Legal Studies in Business
American Business Law Journal
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 483–541, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Wen, S. (2013), The Achilles Heel That Hobbles the Asian Giant: The Legal and Cultural Impediments to Antibribery Initiatives in China. American Business Law Journal, 50: 483–541. doi: 10.1111/ablj.12013
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!