These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Increased age of transformed mouse neural progenitor/stem cells recapitulates age-dependent clinical features of human glioma malignancy
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Aging Cell © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1027–1035, December 2012
How to Cite
Mikheev, A. M., Ramakrishna, R., Stoll, E. A., Mikheeva, S. A., Beyer, R. P., Plotnik, D. A., Schwartz, J. L., Rockhill, J. K., Silber, J. R., Born, D. E., Kosai, Y., Horner, P. J. and Rostomily, R. C. (2012), Increased age of transformed mouse neural progenitor/stem cells recapitulates age-dependent clinical features of human glioma malignancy. Aging Cell, 11: 1027–1035. doi: 10.1111/acel.12004
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 06:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21AG029406, R01CA136808
Total views by type:
Publication date: 11 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 11 Oct 2012 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 975
- Total PDF views: 493
- Total HTML views: 482
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.