These authors contributed equally to this work.
Tyr682 in the Aβ-precursor protein intracellular domain regulates synaptic connectivity, cholinergic function, and cognitive performance
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Aging Cell © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1084–1093, December 2012
How to Cite
Matrone, C., Luvisetto, S., La Rosa, L. R., Tamayev, R., Pignataro, A., Canu, N., Yang, L., Barbagallo, A. P. M., Biundo, F., Lombino, F., Zheng, H., Ammassari-Teule, M. and D'Adamio, L. (2012), Tyr682 in the Aβ-precursor protein intracellular domain regulates synaptic connectivity, cholinergic function, and cognitive performance. Aging Cell, 11: 1084–1093. doi: 10.1111/acel.12009
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2012 03:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- European Molecular Biology Organization. Grant Number: ASTF264
- Alzheimer Association. Grant Numbers: IIRG-09-129984, ZEN-11-201425
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG033007, AG041577
- Thome Foundation
- Italian Minister of Health. Grant Number: 263/RF-2009-1536072
Total views by type:
Publication date: 12 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 12 Oct 2012 - 1 Mar 2016.
- Total views: 1138
- Total PDF views: 547
- Total HTML views: 591
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.