These authors have contributed equally to the work.
Common genetic variants of the β2-adrenergic receptor affect its translational efficiency and are associated with human longevity
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Aging Cell © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1094–1101, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, L., Yang, F., Xu, K., Cao, H., Zheng, G.-Y., Zhang, Y., Li, J., Cui, H., Chen, X., Zhu, Z., He, H., Mo, X., Kennedy, B. K., Suh, Y., Zeng, Y. and Tian, X.-L. (2012), Common genetic variants of the β2-adrenergic receptor affect its translational efficiency and are associated with human longevity. Aging Cell, 11: 1094–1101. doi: 10.1111/acel.12011
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2012 03:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- National Basic Research Program of the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2007CB512100
- Key Program from the National Natural Science Foundation of China NSFC. Grant Numbers: 30730047, 70533010
- NIA/NIH. Grant Number: AG023627
Total views by type:
Publication date: 11 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 11 Oct 2012 - 1 Jul 2016.
- Total views: 962
- Total PDF views: 584
- Total HTML views: 378
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.