The transcription factor Sp1 is responsible for aging-dependent altered nucleocytoplasmic trafficking
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Aging Cell © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1102–1109, December 2012
How to Cite
Kim, S. Y., Kang, H. T., Han, J. A. and Park, S. C. (2012), The transcription factor Sp1 is responsible for aging-dependent altered nucleocytoplasmic trafficking. Aging Cell, 11: 1102–1109. doi: 10.1111/acel.12012
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2012 05:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Korean Government (MEST). Grant Number: 2010-0029150
- KOSEF, KRIBB Research Institute Program
- Health Fellowship Foundation
Total views by type:
Publication date: 19 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 19 Oct 2012 - 1 Jul 2015.
- Total views: 995
- Total PDF views: 635
- Total HTML views: 360
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.