Gene expression analysis of mTOR pathway: association with human longevity
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Aging Cell © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 24–31, February 2013
How to Cite
Passtoors, W. M., Beekman, M., Deelen, J., van der Breggen, R., Maier, A. B., Guigas, B., Derhovanessian, E., van Heemst, D., de Craen, A. J. M., Gunn, D. A., Pawelec, G. and Slagboom, P. E. (2013), Gene expression analysis of mTOR pathway: association with human longevity. Aging Cell, 12: 24–31. doi: 10.1111/acel.12015
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2012 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Innovation-Oriented Research Program on Genomics. Grant Number: IGE05007
- Centre for Medical Systems Biology, the Netherlands Consortium for Healthy Ageing. Grant Number: 050-060-810
Total views by type:
Publication date: 23 Nov 2012. Cumulative views from 23 Nov 2012 - 1 Mar 2016.
- Total views: 4304
- Total PDF views: 2369
- Total HTML views: 1935
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.