These authors contributed equally.
Modulation of methuselah expression targeted to Drosophila insulin-producing cells extends life and enhances oxidative stress resistance
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Aging Cell © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 121–129, February 2013
How to Cite
Gimenez, L. E. D., Ghildyal, P., Fischer, K. E., Hu, H., Ja, W. W., Eaton, B. A., Wu, Y., Austad, S. N. and Ranjan, R. (2013), Modulation of methuselah expression targeted to Drosophila insulin-producing cells extends life and enhances oxidative stress resistance. Aging Cell, 12: 121–129. doi: 10.1111/acel.12027
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2012 02:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- NIH National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: R01 AG037962
Total views by type:
Publication date: 6 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 6 Dec 2012 - 1 Feb 2015.
- Total views: 1807
- Total PDF views: 911
- Total HTML views: 896
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.