Cytogenetic analysis of human cells reveals specific patterns of DNA damage in replicative and oncogene-induced senescence
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Aging Cell © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 312–315, April 2013
How to Cite
Falcone, G., Mazzola, A., Michelini, F., Bossi, G., Censi, F., Biferi, M. G., Minghetti, L., Floridia, G., Federico, M., Musio, A. and Crescenzi, M. (2013), Cytogenetic analysis of human cells reveals specific patterns of DNA damage in replicative and oncogene-induced senescence. Aging Cell, 12: 312–315. doi: 10.1111/acel.12034
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 12:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Italian Association for Cancer Research
- PNR-CNR Aging Program. Grant Number: 2012-2014
- AIRC IG. Grant Number: 8804
Total views by type:
Publication date: 25 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 25 Dec 2012 - 23 Jul 2014.
- Total views: 574
- Total PDF views: 398
- Total HTML views: 176
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.