B. Liu and Z. Wang have contributed to this work equally.
Defective ATM-Kap-1-mediated chromatin remodeling impairs DNA repair and accelerates senescence in progeria mouse model
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Aging Cell © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 316–318, April 2013
How to Cite
Liu, B., Wang, Z., Ghosh, S. and Zhou, Z. (2013), Defective ATM-Kap-1-mediated chromatin remodeling impairs DNA repair and accelerates senescence in progeria mouse model. Aging Cell, 12: 316–318. doi: 10.1111/acel.12035
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 05:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Hong Kong Research Council. Grant Numbers: HKU7698/05M, HKU7655/06M, CRF HKU3/07C
- Progeria Research Foundation
Total views by type:
Publication date: 21 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 21 Dec 2012 - 1 Apr 2015.
- Total views: 1161
- Total PDF views: 736
- Total HTML views: 425
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.