These authors contributed equally to the work.
Deletion of p66Shc in mice increases the frequency of size-change mutations in the lacZ transgene
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors Aging Cell © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 177–183, April 2013
How to Cite
Beltrami, E., Ruggiero, A., Busuttil, R., Migliaccio, E., Pelicci, P. G., Vijg, J. and Giorgio, M. (2013), Deletion of p66Shc in mice increases the frequency of size-change mutations in the lacZ transgene. Aging Cell, 12: 177–183. doi: 10.1111/acel.12036
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 12:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1P01AG025532-01A1
- Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC)
|acel12036-sup-0001-TableS1-FigS1.docx||Word document||300K|| |
Fig. S1 Restriction pattern of plasmid pUR288 and LacZ mutants.
Table S1 The total number of mice died spontaneously over a period of 5 years.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.