These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genome-wide linkage analysis for human longevity: Genetics of Healthy Aging Study
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors Aging Cell © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 184–193, April 2013
How to Cite
Beekman, M., Blanché, H., Perola, M., Hervonen, A., Bezrukov, V., Sikora, E., Flachsbart, F., Christiansen, L., De Craen, A. J. M., Kirkwood, T. B. L., Rea, I. M., Poulain, M., Robine, J.-M., Valensin, S., Stazi, M. A., Passarino, G., Deiana, L., Gonos, E. S., Paternoster, L., Sørensen, T. I. A., Tan, Q., Helmer, Q., van den Akker, E. B., Deelen, J., Martella, F., Cordell, H. J., Ayers, K. L., Vaupel, J. W., Törnwall, O., Johnson, T. E., Schreiber, S., Lathrop, M., Skytthe, A., Westendorp, R. G. J., Christensen, K., Gampe, J., Nebel, A., Houwing-Duistermaat, J. J., Slagboom, P. E., Franceschi, C. and the GEHA consortium (2013), Genome-wide linkage analysis for human longevity: Genetics of Healthy Aging Study. Aging Cell, 12: 184–193. doi: 10.1111/acel.12039
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2013 09:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- EU GEHA. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2004-503-270
- Tampere University Hospital and Academy of Finland
- United States National Institute of Aging. Grant Number: PO1-AG08761
- The Innovation Oriented Research Program on Genomics. Grant Number: IGE05007
- Centre for Medical Systems Biology
- National Institute for Healthy Ageing. Grant Number: 05060810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!