Quantification of in vivo oxidative damage in Caenorhabditis elegans during aging by endogenous F3-isoprostane measurement
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors Aging Cell © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 214–223, April 2013
How to Cite
Labuschagne, C. F., Stigter, E. C. A., Hendriks, M. M. W. B., Berger, R., Rokach, J., Korswagen, H. C. and Brenkman, A. B. (2013), Quantification of in vivo oxidative damage in Caenorhabditis elegans during aging by endogenous F3-isoprostane measurement. Aging Cell, 12: 214–223. doi: 10.1111/acel.12043
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Netherlands Metabolomics Centre
- Netherlands Genomics Initiative / Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research
- Caenorhabditis Genetic Center (University of Minnesota, Minneapolis)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!