Targeting macrophages rescues age-related immune deficiencies in C57BL/6J geriatric mice
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Aging Cell © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Anatomical Society
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 345–357, June 2013
How to Cite
Jackaman, C., Radley-Crabb, H. G., Soffe, Z., Shavlakadze, T., Grounds, M. D. and Nelson, D. J. (2013), Targeting macrophages rescues age-related immune deficiencies in C57BL/6J geriatric mice. Aging Cell, 12: 345–357. doi: 10.1111/acel.12062
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2013 12:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- University and the Australian Government
Total views by type:
Publication date: 27 Mar 2013. Cumulative views from 27 Mar 2013 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 1377
- Total PDF views: 920
- Total HTML views: 457
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.