Impaired mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation and insulin resistance in aging: novel protective role of glutathione
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Anatomical Society
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 415–425, June 2013
How to Cite
Nguyen, D., Samson, S. L., Reddy, V. T., Gonzalez, E. V. and Sekhar, R. V. (2013), Impaired mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation and insulin resistance in aging: novel protective role of glutathione. Aging Cell, 12: 415–425. doi: 10.1111/acel.12073
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2013 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Baylor College of Medicine General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: NIH RR-0188
- NIH-Diabetes and Endocrinology Research Center. Grant Number: NIH-P30DK079638
Total views by type:
Publication date: 19 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 19 Apr 2013 - 1 Feb 2015.
- Total views: 1399
- Total PDF views: 805
- Total HTML views: 594
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.