Reduced amyloid-β degradation in early Alzheimer's disease but not in the APPswePS1dE9 and 3xTg-AD mouse models
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Anatomical Society
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 499–507, June 2013
How to Cite
Stargardt, A., Gillis, J., Kamphuis, W., Wiemhoefer, A., Kooijman, L., Raspe, M., Benckhuijsen, W., Drijfhout, J. W., M. Hol, E. and Reits, E. (2013), Reduced amyloid-β degradation in early Alzheimer's disease but not in the APPswePS1dE9 and 3xTg-AD mouse models. Aging Cell, 12: 499–507. doi: 10.1111/acel.12074
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2013 08:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Internationaal Parkinson Fonds, Dorpmans-Wigmans Stichting and ISAO. Grant Number: #08504
- NWO-VENI. Grant Number: #91646038
- NWO-VIDI. Grant Number: #91796315
Fig. S1 Peptidases degrading qAβ40.
Fig. S2 IDE mRNA levels with sAD progression.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.