Chemical genetic screen in fission yeast reveals roles for vacuolar acidification, mitochondrial fission, and cellular GMP levels in lifespan extension
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Anatomical Society
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 574–583, August 2013
How to Cite
Stephan, J., Franke, J. and Ehrenhofer-Murray, A. E. (2013), Chemical genetic screen in fission yeast reveals roles for vacuolar acidification, mitochondrial fission, and cellular GMP levels in lifespan extension. Aging Cell, 12: 574–583. doi: 10.1111/acel.12077
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2013 09:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 23 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 23 Apr 2013 - 1 Sep 2015.
- Total views: 1649
- Total PDF views: 851
- Total HTML views: 798
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.