Tracking and fixed ranking of leukocyte telomere length across the adult life course
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Anatomical Society.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 615–621, August 2013
How to Cite
Benetos, A., Kark, J. D., Susser, E., Kimura, M., Sinnreich, R., Chen, W., Steenstrup, T., Christensen, K., Herbig, U., von Bornemann Hjelmborg, J., Srinivasan, S. R., Berenson, G. S., Labat, C. and Aviv, A. (2013), Tracking and fixed ranking of leukocyte telomere length across the adult life course. Aging Cell, 12: 615–621. doi: 10.1111/acel.12086
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 09:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG16592, AG030678
- US-Israel Binational Science Foundation
- Israel Science Foundation
- Fondation pour la Recherche Medicale. Grant Number: FRM DCV- 20070409250
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Maladie
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR 09-GENO-010-01
- Plan Pluri-Formation
- The National Program for Research Infrastructure
- VELUX foundation
|acel12086-sup-0001-TableS1-S3-FigureS1-S2.doc||Word document||83K|| |
Table S1 Percentage of subjects experiencing change (∆) in decile rank at follow-up examination in the four chorts jointly.
Table S2 Percentage of subjects experiencing change (∆) in decile rank at follow-up examination in each of the four cohorts.
Table S3 Percentage of subjects experiencing change (∆) in LTL rank at follow-up examination (each rank corresponding to 0.5 kb) in the four cohorts jointly.
Fig. S1 Percentage of subjects experiencing change (∆) in decile rank at follow-up examination in each of the four cohorts.
Fig. S2 Number of subjects experiencing changes in LTL ranking at follow-up (each rank corresponding to a 0.5 kb) in the four cohorts jointly.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.