Reducing signs of aging and increasing lifespan by drug synergy
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Anatomical Society
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 652–660, August 2013
How to Cite
Huang, X., Liu, J., Withers, B. R., Samide, A. J., Leggas, M. and Dickson, R. C. (2013), Reducing signs of aging and increasing lifespan by drug synergy. Aging Cell, 12: 652–660. doi: 10.1111/acel.12090
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2013 01:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- National Institutes of Health (RCD). Grant Number: P20GM103486
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
Fig. S1 Growth rate of cells treated with single drugs and combinations.
Fig. S2 Genomic stability in DBY746 cells during a CLS assay.
Fig. S3 Effect of drug synergy on phosphorylation of Sch9 C-terminal residues.
Table S1 Strains used in this study.
Table S2 Plasmids used in this study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.