Pro-inflammatory capacity of classically activated monocytes relates positively to muscle mass and strength
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Anatomical Society
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 682–689, August 2013
How to Cite
Beenakker, K. G. M., Westendorp, R. G. J., de Craen, A. J. M., Slagboom, P. E., van Heemst, D. and Maier, A. B. (2013), Pro-inflammatory capacity of classically activated monocytes relates positively to muscle mass and strength. Aging Cell, 12: 682–689. doi: 10.1111/acel.12095
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 01:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- the Netherlands Genomics/Netherlands Organization for scientific research. Grant Numbers: 05040202, 050-060-810
Total views by type:
Publication date: 27 May 2013. Cumulative views from 27 May 2013 - 1 Aug 2015.
- Total views: 985
- Total PDF views: 549
- Total HTML views: 436
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.