Knockout of 5-lipoxygenase prevents dexamethasone-induced tau pathology in 3xTg mice
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Anatomical Society
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 706–711, August 2013
How to Cite
Joshi, Y. B., Chu, J. and Praticò, D. (2013), Knockout of 5-lipoxygenase prevents dexamethasone-induced tau pathology in 3xTg mice. Aging Cell, 12: 706–711. doi: 10.1111/acel.12096
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 03:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: AG33568
Total views by type:
Publication date: 11 Jun 2013. Cumulative views from 11 Jun 2013 - 1 Jul 2015.
- Total views: 814
- Total PDF views: 475
- Total HTML views: 339
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.