Multiple genetic pathways regulate replicative senescence in telomerase-deficient yeast
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Anatomical Society
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 719–727, August 2013
How to Cite
Ballew, B. J. and Lundblad, V. (2013), Multiple genetic pathways regulate replicative senescence in telomerase-deficient yeast. Aging Cell, 12: 719–727. doi: 10.1111/acel.12099
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2013 08:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R37 AG11728
- Cancer Center Core. Grant Number: P30 CA014195
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Jun 2013. Cumulative views from 28 Jun 2013 - 1 Jan 2016.
- Total views: 1130
- Total PDF views: 696
- Total HTML views: 434
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.