The general control nonderepressible-2 kinase mediates stress response and longevity induced by target of rapamycin inactivation in Caenorhabditis elegans
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 742–751, October 2013
Total views since publication: 1016
How to Cite
Rousakis, A., Vlassis, A., Vlanti, A., Patera, S., Thireos, G. and Syntichaki, P. (2013), The general control nonderepressible-2 kinase mediates stress response and longevity induced by target of rapamycin inactivation in Caenorhabditis elegans. Aging Cell, 12: 742–751. doi: 10.1111/acel.12101
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 09:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: FP/2007-2013
- ERC. Grant Number: 201975
This article has been cited by:
- 1Keeping the eIF2 alpha kinase Gcn2 in check, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Cell Research, 2014,, , , , , ,