Life-long caloric restriction reduces oxidative stress and preserves nitric oxide bioavailability and function in arteries of old mice
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 772–783, October 2013
How to Cite
Donato, A. J., Walker, A. E., Magerko, K. A., Bramwell, R. C., Black, A. D., Henson, G. D., Lawson, B. R., Lesniewski, L. A. and Seals, D. R. (2013), Life-long caloric restriction reduces oxidative stress and preserves nitric oxide bioavailability and function in arteries of old mice. Aging Cell, 12: 772–783. doi: 10.1111/acel.12103
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2013 12:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL107120, AG013038, AG033196, AG033755, AG000279, AG040297, AG029337
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 Jul 2013. Cumulative views from 2 Jul 2013 - 1 Oct 2015.
- Total views: 1663
- Total PDF views: 1014
- Total HTML views: 649
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.