These authors contributed equally to this work.
Germline stem cell arrest inhibits the collapse of somatic proteostasis early in Caenorhabditis elegans adulthood
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 814–822, October 2013
How to Cite
Shemesh, N., Shai, N. and Ben-Zvi, A. (2013), Germline stem cell arrest inhibits the collapse of somatic proteostasis early in Caenorhabditis elegans adulthood. Aging Cell, 12: 814–822. doi: 10.1111/acel.12110
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 07:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- NIH National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
- Israeli Council for Higher Education Alon Fellowship
- Binational Science Foundation
- Marie Curie International Reintegration
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Jun 2013. Cumulative views from 28 Jun 2013 - 22 Jul 2014.
- Total views: 847
- Total PDF views: 583
- Total HTML views: 264
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.