Aging results in copper accumulations in glial fibrillary acidic protein-positive cells in the subventricular zone
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 823–832, October 2013
How to Cite
Pushkar, Y., Robison, G., Sullivan, B., Fu, S. X., Kohne, M., Jiang, W., Rohr, S., Lai, B., Marcus, M. A., Zakharova, T. and Zheng, W. (2013), Aging results in copper accumulations in glial fibrillary acidic protein-positive cells in the subventricular zone. Aging Cell, 12: 823–832. doi: 10.1111/acel.12112
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- NIH/National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Numbers: DE-AC02-05CH11231, DE-AC02-06CH11357
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- Office of Science
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Numbers: R01 ES008146-14, DE-AC02-06CH11357
Fig. S1 Co-localization of Cu accumulations using XRF microscopy and GFAP immunochemical staining in rat brain.
Fig. S2 Additional examples of XRF microscopy and elemental co-localization for cells in the SVZ.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.