The significance of peroxisome function in chronological aging of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 784–793, October 2013
How to Cite
Lefevre, S. D., van Roermund, C. W., Wanders, R. J. A., Veenhuis, M. and van der Klei, I. J. (2013), The significance of peroxisome function in chronological aging of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Aging Cell, 12: 784–793. doi: 10.1111/acel.12113
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Artemisinin mimics calorie restriction to extend yeast lifespan via a dual-phase mode: a conclusion drawn from global transcriptome profiling, Science China Life Sciences, 2015,, , , , ,
- 2Quantitative Analysis of Proteome and Lipidome Dynamics Reveals Functional Regulation of Global Lipid Metabolism, Chemistry & Biology, 2015, 22, 3, 412, , , , , , , ,