An age-related numerical and functional deficit in CD19+CD24hiCD38hi B cells is associated with an increase in systemic autoimmunity
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 873–881, October 2013
How to Cite
Duggal, N. A., Upton, J., Phillips, A. C., Sapey, E. and Lord, J. M. (2013), An age-related numerical and functional deficit in CD19+CD24hiCD38hi B cells is associated with an increase in systemic autoimmunity. Aging Cell, 12: 873–881. doi: 10.1111/acel.12114
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Research Councils UK New Dynamics of Ageing initiative. Grant Number: RES-356-25-0011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 19 Jul 2013. Cumulative views from 19 Jul 2013 - 1 Feb 2017.
- Total views: 1763
- Total PDF views: 937
- Total HTML views: 826
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.