Effects of Caenorhabditis elegans sgk-1 mutations on lifespan, stress resistance, and DAF-16/FoxO regulation
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 932–940, October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, A. T.-Y., Guo, C., Dumas, K. J., Ashrafi, K. and Hu, P. J. (2013), Effects of Caenorhabditis elegans sgk-1 mutations on lifespan, stress resistance, and DAF-16/FoxO regulation. Aging Cell, 12: 932–940. doi: 10.1111/acel.12120
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2013 08:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- NIH Office of Research Infrastructure Programs. Grant Number: P40 OD010440
- University of Michigan Medical Scientist Training Program. Grant Number: T32-GM786332
- National Institute on Aging Biology of Aging Training. Grant Number: T32-AG000114
- Sidney Kimmel Foundation for Cancer Research and R01. Grant Number: AG041177
- National Institutes of Health
Fig. S1 Criteria for scoring of DAF-16A::GFP subcellular localization.
Fig. S2 Representative photographs of wild-type, sgk-1(null), sgk-1(gf), and akt-1(null) animals expressing DAF-16A::GFP.
Fig. S3 Photograph of arrested sgk-1(null) nondauer larva.
Table S1 Lifespan data and statistics relevant to Fig. 1.
Table S2 H2O2 survival data and statistics for each replicate of Fig. 2A,B.
Table S3 UV survival data and statistics for each replicate of Fig. 2C,D.
Table S4 Thermotolerance data and statistics for each replicate of Fig. 2E–G.
Table S5 Raw DAF-16A::GFP subcellular localization data and statistics for Fig. 3A.
Table S6 qPCR data and statistics for each replicate of Fig. 3B–F.
Table S7 qPCR primers for Fig. 3B–F.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.