Unlocking the potential of survival data for model organisms through a new database and online analysis platform: SurvCurv
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 910–916, October 2013
How to Cite
Ziehm, M. and Thornton, J. M. (2013), Unlocking the potential of survival data for model organisms through a new database and online analysis platform: SurvCurv. Aging Cell, 12: 910–916. doi: 10.1111/acel.12121
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2013 08:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Wellcome Trust Strategic Award. Grant Number: 081394/B/06/Z
Total views by type:
Publication date: 22 Jul 2013. Cumulative views from 22 Jul 2013 - 1 Jun 2015.
- Total views: 1005
- Total PDF views: 338
- Total HTML views: 667
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.