Shared first authors.
Non cell autonomous upregulation of CDKN2 transcription linked to progression of chronic hepatitis C disease
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1141–1143, December 2013
How to Cite
Robinson, M. W., McGuinness, D., Swann, R., Barclay, S., Mills, P. R., Patel, A. H., McLauchlan, J. and Shiels, P. G. (2013), Non cell autonomous upregulation of CDKN2 transcription linked to progression of chronic hepatitis C disease. Aging Cell, 12: 1141–1143. doi: 10.1111/acel.12125
This research was supported by funding from the UK Medical Research Council (MRC).
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 12:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2013
- UK Medical Research Council
Total views by type:
Publication date: 12 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 12 Aug 2013 - 1 Aug 2016.
- Total views: 904
- Total PDF views: 451
- Total HTML views: 453
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.