Shared first authors.
Non cell autonomous upregulation of CDKN2 transcription linked to progression of chronic hepatitis C disease
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1141–1143, December 2013
Total views since publication: 375
How to Cite
Robinson, M. W., McGuinness, D., Swann, R., Barclay, S., Mills, P. R., Patel, A. H., McLauchlan, J. and Shiels, P. G. (2013), Non cell autonomous upregulation of CDKN2 transcription linked to progression of chronic hepatitis C disease. Aging Cell, 12: 1141–1143. doi: 10.1111/acel.12125
This research was supported by funding from the UK Medical Research Council (MRC).
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 12:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2013
- UK Medical Research Council
- 2011) Impartial comparative analysis of measurement of leukocyte telomere length/DNA content by Southern blots and qPCR. Nucleic Acids Res. 39, e134. , , , , , (
- 2011) HIV infection, inflammation, immunosenescence, and aging. Annu. Rev. Med. 62, 141–155. (
- 2011) What is killing people with hepatitis C virus infection? Semin. Liver Dis. 31, 331–339. , (
- 2010a) Ageing, telomeres, senescence, and liver injury. J. Hepatol. 53, 950–961. , , (
- 2010b) CD4 + T-lymphocyte telomere length is related to fibrosis stage, clinical outcome and treatment response in chronic hepatitis C virus infection. J. Hepatol. 53, 252–260. , , , , , , , , , (
- 2008) Telomere length in Hepatitis C. Cancer Genet. Cytogenet. 187, 34–38. , , , , (
- 2008) Markers of cellular senescence in zero hour biopsies predict outcome in renal transplantation. Aging Cell 7, 491–497. , , , , , , , , , , , , , (
- 2012) Chronic hepatitis C virus infection increases mortality from hepatic and extrahepatic diseases: a community-based long-term prospective study. J. Infect. Dis. 206, 469–477. , , , , , , , , (
- 2009) Expression of p16(INK4a) in peripheral blood T-cells is a biomarker of human aging. Aging Cell 8, 439–448. , , , , , , , (
- 2013) Non-Cell-Autonomous Tumor Suppression by p53. Cell 153, 449–460. , , , , , , , , , , (
- 2009) The history of the “natural history” of hepatitis C (1968-2009). Liver Int. 29(Suppl 1), 89–99. (
- 2007) Role of cell-cycle turnover and oxidative stress in telomere shortening and cellular senescence in patients with chronic hepatitis C. J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 22, 182–190. , , , , , , , , , , , (
- 2010) Improving precision in investigating aging: why telomeres can cause problems. J. Gerontol. A Biol. Sci. Med. Sci. 65, 789–791. (