Véronique De Vaux and Catherine Pfefferli authors contributed equally to this work.
The Caenorhabditis elegans LET-418/Mi2 plays a conserved role in lifespan regulation
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1012–1020, December 2013
How to Cite
De Vaux, V., Pfefferli, C., Passannante, M., Belhaj, K., von Essen, A., Sprecher, S. G., Müller, F. and Wicky, C. (2013), The Caenorhabditis elegans LET-418/Mi2 plays a conserved role in lifespan regulation. Aging Cell, 12: 1012–1020. doi: 10.1111/acel.12129
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 10:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- SNF. Grant Numbers: 31003A_125577, PP00P3_123339
Total views by type:
Publication date: 16 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 16 Aug 2013 - 1 Jun 2015.
- Total views: 1517
- Total PDF views: 669
- Total HTML views: 848
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.