K.S. and K.T. contributed equally to this work.
Conditional inactivation of nicastrin restricts amyloid deposition in an Alzheimer's disease mouse model
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2013
© 2013 the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1032–1040, December 2013
How to Cite
Sesele, K., Thanopoulou, K., Paouri, E., Tsefou, E., Klinakis, A. and Georgopoulos, S. (2013), Conditional inactivation of nicastrin restricts amyloid deposition in an Alzheimer's disease mouse model. Aging Cell, 12: 1032–1040. doi: 10.1111/acel.12131
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2013 05:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2013
- Krauss Maffei Wegmann. Grant Number: 18A and Contract 13/2003
- A. Onassis foundation
Total views by type:
Publication date: 11 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 11 Aug 2013 - 1 Aug 2016.
- Total views: 1352
- Total PDF views: 749
- Total HTML views: 603
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.