PTEN controls β-cell regeneration in aged mice by regulating cell cycle inhibitor p16ink4a
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1000–1011, December 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, N., Yang, K.-T., Bayan, J.-A., He, L., Aggarwal, R., Stiles, J. W., Hou, X., Medina, V., Abad, D., Palian, B. M., Al-Abdullah, I., Kandeel, F., Johnson, D. L. and Stiles, B. L. (2013), PTEN controls β-cell regeneration in aged mice by regulating cell cycle inhibitor p16ink4a. Aging Cell, 12: 1000–1011. doi: 10.1111/acel.12132
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2013 05:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Zumberg Individual Award. Grant Numbers: NIDDK R21 DK075928-02, R01 DK084241-01A1
- USC CBM training fellowship
Total views by type:
Publication date: 6 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 6 Aug 2013 - 1 Oct 2015.
- Total views: 1869
- Total PDF views: 1065
- Total HTML views: 804
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.