Authors contributed equally to this work.
The phytochemical, EGCG, extends lifespan by reducing liver and kidney function damage and improving age-associated inflammation and oxidative stress in healthy rats
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1041–1049, December 2013
How to Cite
Niu, Y., Na, L., Feng, R., Gong, L., Zhao, Y., Li, Q., Li, Y. and Sun, C. (2013), The phytochemical, EGCG, extends lifespan by reducing liver and kidney function damage and improving age-associated inflammation and oxidative stress in healthy rats. Aging Cell, 12: 1041–1049. doi: 10.1111/acel.12133
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 05:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81372997, 381130049, 81102112, 81202184, 81202188
- Postdoctoral Fund of Hei longjiang province. Grant Number: LBH-Z12163
- Research Fund for Innovation Talents of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012RFQXS080
Total views by type:
Publication date: 20 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 20 Aug 2013 - 1 Mar 2017.
- Total views: 3014
- Total PDF views: 1502
- Total HTML views: 1512
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.