Notch1 signaling modulates neuronal progenitor activity in the subventricular zone in response to aging and focal ischemia
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 978–987, December 2013
How to Cite
Sun, F., Mao, X., Xie, L., Ding, M., Shao, B. and Jin, K. (2013), Notch1 signaling modulates neuronal progenitor activity in the subventricular zone in response to aging and focal ischemia. Aging Cell, 12: 978–987. doi: 10.1111/acel.12134
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 05:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: AG21980, NS057186
- Wenzhou technology division. Grant Number: H20090067
Total views by type:
Publication date: 6 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 6 Aug 2013 - 11 Jul 2014.
- Total views: 676
- Total PDF views: 445
- Total HTML views: 231
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.