Chemokine receptor CXCR2 is transactivated by p53 and induces p38-mediated cellular senescence in response to DNA damage
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1110–1121, December 2013
How to Cite
Guo, H., Liu, Z., Xu, B., Hu, H., Wei, Z., Liu, Q., Zhang, X., Ding, X., Wang, Y., Zhao, M., Gong, Y. and Shao, C. (2013), Chemokine receptor CXCR2 is transactivated by p53 and induces p38-mediated cellular senescence in response to DNA damage. Aging Cell, 12: 1110–1121. doi: 10.1111/acel.12138
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2013 03:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB966200, 2012CB944700
- National Science Foundation Research Grants. Grant Numbers: 81171968, 30771231
- Graduate Student Innovation Fund of Shandong University. Grant Number: 10000080398131
- State Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China for Innovative Research Group. Grant Number: 81021001
|acel12138-sup-0001-FigS1.pdf||application/PDF||1793K||Fig. S1 Induction of senescence by different types of genotoxic stress.|
|acel12138-sup-0002-FigS2.pdf||application/PDF||353K||Fig. S2 NF-κB activity is required for senescence induced by irradiation.|
|acel12138-sup-0003-FigS3.pdf||application/PDF||603K||Fig. S3 p53 activity is required for senescence induced by irradiation.|
|acel12138-sup-0004-Supplement.docx||Word document||20K||Data S1 Supplemental Experimental Procedures.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.