Functional characterization of human CTC1 mutations reveals novel mechanisms responsible for the pathogenesis of the telomere disease Coats plus
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1100–1109, December 2013
How to Cite
Gu, P. and Chang, S. (2013), Functional characterization of human CTC1 mutations reveals novel mechanisms responsible for the pathogenesis of the telomere disease Coats plus. Aging Cell, 12: 1100–1109. doi: 10.1111/acel.12139
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2013 04:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- NIA. Grant Number: R21 AG043747
Total views by type:
Publication date: 4 Sep 2013. Cumulative views from 4 Sep 2013 - 1 Apr 2015.
- Total views: 853
- Total PDF views: 506
- Total HTML views: 347
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.