Age-related dystrophic changes in corneal endothelium from DNA repair–deficient mice
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1122–1131, December 2013
How to Cite
Roh, D. S., Du, Y., Gabriele, M. L., Robinson, A. R., Niedernhofer, L. J. and Funderburgh, J. L. (2013), Age-related dystrophic changes in corneal endothelium from DNA repair–deficient mice. Aging Cell, 12: 1122–1131. doi: 10.1111/acel.12143
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 08:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: EY016415, EY09368, P30-EY08098, F30-AG035443, ES016114 and -032
- Research to Prevent Blindness
- Eye and Ear Foundation of Pittsburgh
- Ellison Medical Foundation. Grant Number: AG-NS-0303-05
Total views by type:
Publication date: 1 Sep 2013. Cumulative views from 1 Sep 2013 - 1 Jan 2017.
- Total views: 1353
- Total PDF views: 682
- Total HTML views: 671
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.