These authors contributed equally as primary authors to this article.
Novel interactions between mitochondrial superoxide dismutases and the electron transport chain
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1132–1140, December 2013
Total views since publication: 0
How to Cite
Suthammarak, W., Somerlot, B. H., Opheim, E., Sedensky, M. and Morgan, P. G. (2013), Novel interactions between mitochondrial superoxide dismutases and the electron transport chain. Aging Cell, 12: 1132–1140. doi: 10.1111/acel.12144
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 09:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM58881, AG026273
- Royal Thai Government, Science and Technology Scholarship
- Northwest Mitochondrial Research Guild
Fig. S1 Lifespans, sod-3.
Fig. S2 Location of SOD-2 and SOD-3 in Supercomplexes.
Fig. S3 Blue Native Gels and HNE staining of Western blots from mitochondrial mutants.
Fig. S4 Expression of Phsp-6::GFP in mitochondrial mutants.
Fig. S5 Development on hsp-6 RNAi.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.