Mitochondrial energetics is impaired in vivo in aged skeletal muscle
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 39–48, February 2014
How to Cite
Gouspillou, G., Bourdel-Marchasson, I., Rouland, R., Calmettes, G., Biran, M., Deschodt-Arsac, V., Miraux, S., Thiaudiere, E., Pasdois, P., Detaille, D., Franconi, J.-M., Babot, M., Trézéguet, V., Arsac, L. and Diolez, P. (2014), Mitochondrial energetics is impaired in vivo in aged skeletal muscle. Aging Cell, 13: 39–48. doi: 10.1111/acel.12147
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2013 08:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 19 Sep 2013. Cumulative views from 19 Sep 2013 - 1 Oct 2015.
- Total views: 1678
- Total PDF views: 1018
- Total HTML views: 660
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.